Thursday, December 27, 2007

Merry Christmas! A little late!

I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas! We stayed home as we do every year and my parents, my brother and my aunt all came in on Christmas Eve and stayed until the 26th. We had a great time and Santa left lots of goodies again this year! Will and Sam both got Spiderman scooters and Emma got a pink guitar! Of course, they all got lots more but I think those were the things they were most proud of. Emma also loves to draw so she was thrilled when she saw that Santa also left them an art easel. She's constantly drawing so I'm sure she'll be creating tons of new masterpieces to hang all over the house!

And, I had such good intentions of getting Christmas cards out but it didn't happen this year. I took a ton of pictures of the kids and this is the only one that they were all looking at the camera and seemed half way happy! Anyway, this would have been the picture if you'd gotten a card from us this year! Hope you all had a MERRY CHRISTMAS!


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm posting a comment b/c I might be the only reader you STILL have!ha!

Anonymous said...

The picture is adorable ... when ya'll coming to Jackson?

April said...

Hey Leanne. Katrice told me to read your blog page because she said you put so much time in to writing that she wanted me to be amazed. So, I'm here to tell you to get with the program, girl!!! Happy New Year to ya! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Maybe peer pressure will make you write more!ha!

April said...

Anything interesting happen lately in the Cole household?

Anonymous said...

we wouldn't know b/c Leanne hasn't written ANYMORE!